When in need of that party favorite, make grape jelly meatballs and watch as they quickly disappear. They are the perfect appetizer for most any party or celebration. This yummy dish will have others asking for the meatball recipe. Who knew that something so simple could be so tasty.
Here is our favorite meatball recipe that is easy to make in a crock pot or even in an Instant Pot. Just shorten the time to 30-45 minutes for the Instant Pot. Mix in the ingredients and walk away for a 3 hours. My kids love these meatballs and don’t leave any leftovers. Adding a loaf of homemade bread to the table, a salad and it’s a meal.
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING GRAPE JELLY MEATBALLS
- Grape Jelly 8 oz (any brand)
- KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce 18 oz
- KC Masterpiece Honey BBQ Sauce 18 oz
- 1 bag all BEEF meatballs (about 80 in a bag)
- Place frozen meatballs in crock pot. Add both containers of barbecue sauce and grape jelly to the meatballs and mix. Turn on low for 3 hours and you’re done. Delicious.
Be sure to use beef as the turkey ones don’t give the bbq sauce much flavor.
When using an Instant Pot for this recipe, cook for 30-45 minutes.
For other meatball recipes, try here, Food.com