As a kid friendly tater tot casserole recipe that is sure to please all, it’s quick and easy meal to make for dinner. This is a meal your kids can take part in and that you can do together. If you want to make a memory, have your children join in when making this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 large onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- other frozen veggies (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease the dish you will be using.
- Cut up onion into tiny pieces and brown them.
- Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
- Drain the onion and beef and pour them into the dish.
- Open bag of corn and tots.
- Pour them on top of the mixture in the dish.
- Pour soup evenly over the tots.
- Bake until tots are brown and the casserole starts bubbling.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve.
If you’re lucky, you may have leftovers for reheating. I usually do and having another meal ready to go the next day is the bees knees. Casseroles are the perfect meal, makes everyone happy and we as parents may not have to cook the next day. What could be better? Be inspired, make it again and share it with loved ones.