GD Star Rating
Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
Recipe Type: Entree
As a kid friendly recipe that is sure to please all, the tater tot casserole is a quick and easy meal to make for dinner. You may have seen it being prepared on TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting”, although the name of the show will certainly change in the near future, since Michelle Duggar is expecting another child. If you want to make a memory, have your children join in when making this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 large onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- other frozen veggies (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease the dish you will be using.
- Cut up onion into tiny pieces and brown them.
- Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
- Drain the onion and beef and pour them into the dish.
- Open bag of corn and tots.
- Pour them on top of the mixture in the dish.
- Pour soup evenly over the tots.
- Bake until tots are brown and the casserole starts bubbling.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve.